Because the use of parking heaters by domestic car manufacturers is mostly in the initial stage, many car owners are not familiar with the installation and use, which has caused some problems in the installation and affected the use effect of the parking heaters. Therefore, the key here. Introduce the key points worthy of attention in the installation, for the first time.
(1) Before placing the heater on the car, it should be checked whether the original generator power of the car is sufficient, that is, the sum of the total power consumption of the heating system and the original maximum power consumption of the car should not be greater than the maximum power of the generator. If the power of the generator is too small, the natural radiator should be preferred; if it is still not possible, it is necessary to consider replacing the larger generator.
(2) Parking heaters and pumps should be installed as low as possible, and it is necessary to be installed below the tank coolant level. The expansion tank and the water inlet should be at the highest point. The expansion tank overflow is applied to the body skirt by a hose connection.
(3) When parking the heater unit, the nameplate should be facing out as much as possible. If you have difficulty, you can copy a nameplate attached to the outward heater.
(4) When the pipeline is connected with the parking heater, it is only required to remove the plastic dust cover on the heater inlet and outlet to ensure the internal cleaning of the pipeline system.
(5) When installing the device, it is necessary to pay attention to the space between the protective cover end of the parking heater and the bulkhead for the disassembly and assembly of the protective cover.
(6) The radiator of the parking heater is generally of two types: forced and natural. Natural heat dissipation features noise-free, power-hungry, and highly reliable features; and forced-type dust can blow up the floor and affect air cleanliness and comfort. Therefore, the natural heat dissipation type is generally preferred. Others should be aware that if there is a toilet, a radiator should be placed in between.
When (7) installed system, increasing attention to the coolant, the coolant should be left only in the swelling tank meet, leaving the upper part thereof should meet the space, so that when inflated without heating the coolant overflow.